Himi futagami Plant
The Himi futagami Plant manufactures plastic film at two sites in Toyama Prefecture: Himi City and Takaoka City.
Since its operations commenced in 2007, the Himi City plant has expanded its production lines to meet growing demand. It continues to operate at full capacity, producing over 100 million m2 of ZeonorFilm™ each year, primarily for large TVs.
The Takaoka City plant began operations in 2001. Located next to the Precision Optics Laboratory, it provides the ideal environment for integrating R&D and manufacturing. It currently manufactures ZeonorFilm™, primarily for small and medium-sized devices.
- Main Products
- Plastic film
- Himi: 80 Kamitako, Himi City, Toyama 935-0035, Japan
- Futagami: 422-1 Futagamishin, Takaoka City, Toyama 933-0981, Japan
- Himi: +81-766-91-8520
- Futagami: +81-766-32-1590
- Himi: +81-766-91-8553
- Futagami: +81-766-32-1591
- Himi: 25 minutes by car from Takaoka Station on the Ainokaze Toyama Railways
- Futagami: 20 minutes by car from Takaoka Station on the Ainokaze Toyama Railways