Fair Operating Practices
Ensuring compliance is established as the first priority of the Zeon CSR Policy, and we will meet the public's expectations by having all employees act with awareness of CSR. We endeavor to engage in fair operating practices, and our CSR Code of Conduct clearly defines related matters including compliance with antitrust regulations and a prohibition on entertaining and offering gifts to overseas civil servants.
Policies Related to CSR Procurement
Policies related to procurement are as follows.
We have been developing initiatives for CSR-based procurement since FY 2012. We have established the CSR Procurement Guidelines and Requests to Suppliers, which integrate CSR perspectives into our existing QCD*.
The system for production management that controls and improves quality, cost, and delivery.
- 1CSR procurement
We will promote procurement activities that are based on our CSR Policy.
- 2Procurement of optimal raw materials, products, and services
We will work to procure optimal raw materials, products, and services that meet our standards for quality, cost, delivery time, supply stability, and technological development capabilities in order to provide better products.
- 3Consideration of the global environment
We will work to procure raw materials and products that have less impact on the global environment.
- 4Open approach to purchasing and partnerships
We will use a global perspective to search for suppliers from across the world, build partnerships through dialogue, and work to create fair and equitable business opportunities.
We kindly ask that our suppliers:
- 1Follow corporate ethics and thoroughly implement compliance.
- 2Respect human rights and give consideration to workplace environments.
- 3Give consideration to the environment, and provide safe raw materials, products, and services.
- 4Provide raw materials, products, and services with competitive quality and pricing, and abide by agreed delivery dates.
- 5Actively provide information during the creation of partnerships. Also, implement strict management of information disclosed by Zeon during our transactions. We will implement the same strict management.
Targets and Results
|Enterprise Blueprint for 2020
To meet the expectations of society
|Details of current activities
(■： Completed, △： Ongoing)
|Future initiatives and targets|
Ensuring compliance and ethical corporate activities
△ Enact and implement the Management Rule of Insider Trading and Timely Disclosure
CSR Report 2020
The CSR Report provides more detailed information on FY 2019 initiatives.