- A (Actual) value Accounting items used in budgets and annual accounting undertaken by the financial division.
- CF (Cash Flows) The flow (outflow and inflow) of cash, such as inventory amount.
- V (Virtual) value A value for operational productivity converted into a money amount, such as production capacity and operating time.
What is Z∑ Subject?
- The cost-control standard to be improved with the subject is selected, and an accurate calculation of the monetary effect is undertaken base on budgets and actual performance.
- The progress of each subject is disclosed on ZEON's intranet system, and anyone can offer advice and comments.
Goal and Achievements of Z∑ Subjects
The goals and achievements of the Z∑ subjects for the past five years are as follows:
|Total number of subjects||4,581 cases||4,547 cases||4,485 cases||4,070 cases||3,610 cases|
|Completed subjects||2,928 cases||2,673 cases||2,811 cases||2,512 cases||2,118 cases|
|Accounting item (A value) subjects|
|Completed A value subjects||1,644 cases||1,372 cases||1,568 cases||1,411 cases||1,096 cases|
About Z∑ Compensation
To further pursue Z∑ Activities, we have introduced a compensation system into our personnel management system to reflect achievement of Z∑ items in employee compensation. Under this system, the Division Evaluation Committee assesses each employee's achievements, based on measurements such as speed and the amount of cash flow generated.