ZEORORA® (C5F8) provides higher selectivity and lower damage in dielectric etching than C4F6 or C4F8.
- Semiconductors (Memory/LSI)
- Etching silicon oxide film
- Wide process margin
- High etch rate and selectivity
- Well balanced atmospheric lifetime and minimal global warming potential
|Boiling Point (℃)||27|
|Surface Tention (mN/m)||17.8|
|Specific Heat (J/(kg･K))||1160|
|Latent Heat of Vaporization (kJ/kg)||118|
|Critical Pressure (MPa)||2.47|
|Flash Point (℃)||No flash point|
|Solubility for Water (g/100g water)||0.00756|
|Solubility of Water(g/100g solvent)||0.0072|
|Atmospheric Lifetime (year)||0.98|
|GWP (CO2=1 100 years)||90|
- ZEORORA® was developed in partnership with the National Institute of Materials and Chemical Research in a joint research project.
▶ High Selective and Low Damage SiN Etching （R&D Sample） ※
▶ High Selective SiO2 and Low-K Etching （R&D Sample） ※
※ For more information, please feel free to cantact us directly.